[kj] The Parasapoll

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Fri Feb 4 04:07:17 EST 2005

                      parasikon
                      <parasikon at yahoo.        To:       gathering at misera.net
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [kj] The Parasapoll
                      gathering-bounces
                      @misera.net

                      03/02/2005 23:36
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

This is cheap and unworthy in comparison to some of the legendary
polls/pollsters here on the Gathering.For better or worse though, i had
some free time and this is what i cooked up.You know the drill.Just answer
the questions honestly and try not to worry so much about being heckled or
anything.You might be able to sneak past them anyway.  : )

1. Name: Mick Head

2. Aged:

3.Gender: m

4.Location: the Republic of Yorkshire

5.Favorite Book: my lad's Merlin Premier League 2005 sticker book

6.Favorite Food: roast beef & Yorkshire pud of course !

7.Nasty Habit: ask the missus

8.Favorite Movie: BladeRunner

9.Favorite Arcade Game: Unreal on PC

10.Best Killing Joke Album: what's THIS for ...!

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Unspeakable

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: a few candidates spring to mind, but I was
absolutely staggered when 'Me or You' was released

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs: by whom ?
a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

14.A KJ Song Lyric: "I wonder who chose the colour scheme, it's very nice"

15.Best KJ Remix: I cannot think of any that have added value to the
original version although I used to listen to 'the Madding Crowd'
(Multitudes) a lot

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

a. 1919

b. Drowning Pool

c. Interpol

d. the Chameleons

e. Sensational Alex Harvey Band

17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a. 1919 - the collection

b. Danse Society - Seduction

c. Breed77 - Cultura

d. Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights

e. American Head Charge - the War of Art

Do you Yahoo!?

Direct Line Group Limited, registered in England
with number 2811437, registered office 3 Edridge
Road, Croydon, Surrey  CR9 1AG.  The following
companies are members of the Direct Line Group:
Direct Line Insurance plc, Direct Line Life
Insurance Company Limited, Direct Line Unit
Trusts Limited and Direct Line Financial
Services Limited, all of which are authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
All are members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

This email is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should
notify us immediately and delete it.  You should
not copy, print, distribute, disclose or use any
part of it.  We reserve the right to monitor and
record all electronic communications through our
networks.  We cannot accept any liability for
viruses transmitted via this email once it has
left our network.