[kj] The Parasapoll

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 02:07:08 EST 2005

--- parasikon <parasikon at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is cheap and unworthy...
> or...worse.........

1. Name: Saul

2. Age:  26

3.Gender: M

4.Location: Los Angeles

5.Favorite Book: hmm, "History of My Life," by G.Casanova(?)

6.Favorite Food: Citrus-marinated beef liver, by far... and
                 abalone cocktails in seasoned tomato sauce

7.Nasty Habit: picking and cutting my toenails with my fingers,

8.Favorite Movie: The Lion in Winter, Pi, und Das Boot!

9.Favorite Arcade Game: n/a

10.Best Killing Joke Album: Pandemonium, WTF?, Extremities...

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Too many!

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: nothing worth rating too low

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs: (when they're ALL
    underrated, how does one rate them?)
a. Mathematics of Chaos
b. Exit
c.Mass
d.Our Last Goodbye
e.Wintergardens

14.A KJ Song Lyric: Behind the illusion of reality are forces
                    that speak to me

15.Best KJ Remix: nothing comes to mind

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

a. Apoptygma Berzerk
b. Ministry
c. Juno Reactor
d. Leftfield
e. Maldita Vecindad, if they're still together

17. 5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a. Ashes to Ashes, and Wrack'em To Pieces - Apoptygma Berzerk
b. Kuos - Banco de Gaia
c. Lowdown - Electrafixion
d. Ultraviolet - U2
e. On Islands - Camouflage