[kj] The Parasapoll

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 00:19:44 EST 2005

> 1. Name: Leigh Newton
>

> 2. Age: 28
>

> 3.Gender: Male (this question is actually
appreciated, me having the name that i do)

> 4.Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
>

> 5.Favorite Book: The Dark Tower Series by Stephen
King

> 6.Favorite Food: Chicken Buryani from this Sri
Lankan place near my house

> 7.Nasty Habit: Here's something to think about!
Where would we be now without....

> 8.Favorite Movie: I could never really name one
all-time favourite by i saw Life Aquatic about a month
ago and really loved it.

> 9.Favorite Arcade Game: Arcade game, as in the type
you have to put quarters in? Probably that sit-down
Star Wars one. If you mean just any video game, then
probably Halo.

> 10.Best Killing Joke Album: Fire Dances
>

> 11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Let's All Go is
probably my favourite, but that's a tough call.