[kj] The Parasapoll

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 19:12:34 EST 2005

Yay! A Poll!

1. Name:   Alex in NYC

2. Age:    37.

3.Gender:    Male

4.Location:   Manhattan, New York City, USA

5.Favorite Book:   "Please Kill Me" by Legs McNeil & Gillian McCain

6.Favorite Food:   Prime Rib of Beef

7.Nasty Habit:    I scrape the interiors of my ears with paper clips.

8.Favorite Movie:   Too many to mention, really, but I'll go with "After Hours" by Scorcese

9.Favorite Arcade Game:   "Tempest"

10.Best Killing Joke Album:  NIGHTTIME

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever:    "Eighties"...now and forever.

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever:   "Stay one Jump Ahead" (Extended Mix) with the "rap".

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
a.  "Harlequin"

b.  "Blue Feather"

c.  "A New Day"

d.  "Birds of a Feather"

e. "Aeon"

14.A KJ Song Lyric:  "Architects erect erections/monoliths are raised/I Love the Swollen Mound/I Love the Swollen Mound!"

15.Best KJ Remix:  "Eighties - Serious Dance Mix" (as Flavor Flav would say, BASS FOR YOUR FACE!)

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

a.  "Coldest Day of the Year" by Cop Shoot Cop

b.  "Get Out of My Head (Ritalin Mix)" by Firewater

c.  "World's Most Famous Undertaker" by Skeleton Key

d.  "Visible Cow" by Barkmarket

e.  "All that I Wanted" by Belfegore

17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a. "Baby Turns Blue" by the Virgin Prunes

b. "All Twisted" by Kraut

c.  "Carnival Kids" by the Futureheads

d. "Black to Comm" by the MC5

e. "1000 Miles" by Headcount