[kj] Ello

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Thu Feb 3 15:57:42 EST 2005

"Piss off!

 xxxxxxx"

   Honestly Rob,It was nt me who posted that.
And by the way,Thank-you for inviting me to a traditional country-side welcome,But unfortunately i will have to refuse as I wont have much time,But im sure you can find some willing companions down on the farm.
    I was going to ask Prae st 67 who he has put on filter,But I got a strong feeling that he wont be reading this.

   Mark Saxton:What is progressive about getting to know your neighbours?