[kj] Goodbye to the village idiot

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Thu Feb 3 07:05:00 EST 2005

what's progressive about becoming isolated from your neighbours?

xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

Who the hell wants to live in a village anyway?The only time i want to go to a village is when im passing through on my way to somewhere interesting.Who wants to know everyone in their village.I dont even want to know my neighbours .Like I care if their cat got ran over.
It's called progress,evolution, the world is moving forward.
Humans have been developing for over 10 000 years,Do you think that the whole human race will stop moving forward just because Fat & ipat think that we are at a stage where we ve progressed enough?............I dont think so.
I imagine your forefathers thought:"I did prefer the cave,It was so homely,And these houses the walls are so thin,We had massive walls in the cave".
Fat,You are typical of the Council house generation,You expect everything should be handed to you on a plate,You think its your given right to live where you want.The world is full of people wanting to live somewhere else.You moved out ,and received a tidy profit.You never earned this money,You received it through luck.You should feel bloody lucky instead of winging about it.It was your choice.

Gotta go.
XXXXXXXXXX
( PS the village idiot bit was nt aimed at anyone,I just though it sounded good)