[kj] Goodbye to the village idiot

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Wed Feb 2 19:09:52 EST 2005

I 'll explain what "council house generation" means,if you explain what "memetics "means.
   What is so important about humans surviving anyway?We shall use all the worlds resources,then we shall die out.The Earth will go through dramatic changes and in millions of years time a new,better species shall evolve.As humans are generally ,dirty, rotten thieving, lying scumbags,I see no reason to change its course.

CIRCUIT BENDER:
    The eight year old kids who were working in industrial factorys ,were proberbly happy with the situation ,because the alternative was to clean chimney's or steal.Yes just like in Asian youngsters working  today,They would have been proud to earn a living wage.Recently NIKE sacked all their under 18 workers.These youngsters are now destitute on the street ,without a way to earn a living.Well done Western do-gooders.

FAT POTANGA
   I only used the preconceptions that you published here,So if my thoughts are incorrect,Then its because you misrepresented yourself.

XXXXXXXXXX

Also, if you're using human evolution as an example, you must also recognise that humans belong to an ecosystem, an ecosystem we are becoming more and more disparate to.
Or do you believe that we are evolving through memetics?

By the way, what the hell does 'council house generation' mean?