[kj] OT - Chameleons back together....

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Wed Feb 2 05:57:59 EST 2005

'Script ..' is probably their most consistently brilliant album and I would
recommend it as a starting point. There are flashes of the same brilliance
in other albums,but every track on 'script' is a classic.

                      Rob
                      <rob at westwoodassoci        To:       "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'"
                      ates.co.uk>                 <gathering at misera.net>
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      gathering-bounces at m        Subject:  RE: [kj] OT - Chameleons back together....
                      isera.net

                      02/02/2005 10:41
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing Joke
                      (the band!)"

sorry to say I know nothing about them but my oracle (rough guide) cites
'Script of the Bridge' as their best by a long way and a good place to
start
- would you agree? what is the solo Burgess album Paradyning like?

horbag