[kj] 1919 & Red Beat - recommendations for KJ fans! and for KJ?

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 12:34:29 EST 2005

we all agree about that i think, G>B,
shame the band have forgotten their roots though.
cheers all

with stillone spare for the Thusday gig if anyone wants it..................

George Brown <gbrown at HigherEdConsulting.com.au> wrote:
For those of you that yearn for more KJ type music, these are definite 'must
buys'. I just bought the Red Beat and 1919 best of albums and they are
fabulous. The Red Beat album is so circa 1979/80 KJ, whilst the 1919 album
is 82-85 KJ style. I love 'After the Fall' by 1919 - it's similar to The
Fall by KJ, just a different slant. Enjoy!
Cheers,
George