[kj] Gang Of Four support band

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Tue Feb 1 05:13:29 EST 2005

the baracking never reached the stage thankfully, pity you didn't care for
us.

                      Graeme Rowland
                      <crackedmachine at y        To:       "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
                      ahoo.co.uk>               <gathering at misera.net>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      gathering-bounces        Subject:  RE: [kj] Gang Of Four support band
                      @misera.net

                      29/01/2005 14:28
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

For Killing Joke 2003 supports?

Didn't go to Glasgow

Hated Leeds support, but the heckling they got was
funny

=====