[kj] Happy Festivus

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 13:36:04 EST 2005

I've got a lot of problems with you people! So let's rumble! This is going to be the best Festivus ever!
C'mon George, fight your father!
Hope you have a good Christmas in the Motor City, Chris,and if X is playing in anyone's town this season, go see 'em (good live show & originals lineup on this tour).