[KJ] More gigs on the French Tour in March 06 ( 8 gigs !!! )

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Thu Dec 22 17:44:07 EST 2005

Oh no please Brian ! let us a chance to see the band playing ;o)

see the link http://www.lyon.fr/vdl/sections/fr/environnement/parcs_jardins/tete_or_1/?aIndex=1

and http://www.soundofviolence.net/concerts.php

At the end of this day, I went to the Transbordeur venue in LYON and the director and his assistant have confirmed to me that the gig was really planned, certainly on the big stage with maybe a black curtain to divide the place as they did for the Stranglers and Ministry on their last tours.

Let's pray ...

Stéphane