[kj] the missing album

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:28:38 EST 2005

of interest to an academic, yes. so are all the bad songs they ever did.
working out their sound? yeah, they worked out not to go with this one. i
don't hate it, i'm glad i heard it a few times, but as a song fleshed out in
the studio to go on a hypothetical "zeroeth" album i'd have little desire
to listen to it over and over again.