[kj] Is it safe to come out yet?

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 18:47:55 EST 2005

Welcome back, mate.

They played Butcher (one of my favourite Joke songs).

Otherwise, the main thing you've missed is the mass-cancellation of KJ
gigs in Europe.  In fact, whatever you do, don't plan on going to a gig
that Brian's going to.  No matter how certain it seems, the gig will
inevitably be cancelled.

We haven't had many rows on the list recently.  The most recent was
Everyone vs Dregs.  Like all such events, it was dull.

Cheers,

Jamie