[kj] the missing album

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 12:03:03 EST 2005

I've always liked You're Being Followed.  And  I'm sure I'd like it even more if it was fleshed out in a studio as  well.  I like the rabid woodpecker keyboard line and the lyrics  especially.  I can't count the number of times, in a bar,   I've seen two people heading off towards the restrooms and the lyrics  "go to the toilet..because your friend's emBARASSED!" have popped into  my head.  And I think the line" I kill my mother!  Because  she doesn't understand" is just hilarious!  Sorry Mom.  And  how can you not like the eternal wisdom of the line "you're being  followed....so be a JOKER!"???

  I also think the keyboard line in Malicious Boogie is really great.  Especially when it kicks in.

  Adam (who, you should know, also adores the album Outside the Gate.  There!  I said it!)

Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote:  This is totally weird. 3 different people completely
detest You're Being Followed. I never really thought
anything for or against it. It's just kind of "there".
I actually didn't think it was capable to hate such a
"non-song" so much. What's wrong with it, exactly?

Leigh

http://mail.yahoo.com