[kj] projectile vomiting

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 04:15:19 EST 2005

Oops, sorry for the vagueness. It was Celebrity Skin
who did a reunion show. A friend of mine actually flew
to LA (from Ottawa) to see it and his retelling of the
show made me completely jealous that i didn't go with
him. Pat Smear actually got up and played a few songs
with the band (he was only with the band for a tiny
bit and didn't appear on either of their recordings).
Also, Roddy Bottum of Faith No More joined them on a
version of This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of
Us by Sparks.

Leigh

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>