[kj] OT: Blog-Pluggin' Tune Time

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:46:28 EST 2005

Bizarrely I was thinking about trying to find  'Charlton Heston' & 'Alcohol'
by Stump recently.
When I dress my daughter we always go "Charlton Heston put his vest on" when
we put on her, wait for it... vest.
Oh, the fun we have!
& how we laugh...
Anyway...
Both were on a long since chewed compilation tape a friend did for me years
ago. I've also had an urge to try and find Momus's  'Complete History of
Sexual Jealousy Parts 17-24' - also off said tape, but maybe that will pass.

Many thanks for this Alex, it's been great to rehear & play to Abbie, said
track.

Speaking of 'stumps; I did these Commemorative Stumps a while ago which
someone out there may enjoy:
http://uk.geocities.com/jamie.hewson@btopenworld.com/cstumps.jpg

--
³If dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago, how do people know what
they were called...?²