[kj] the missing album

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 09:49:27 EST 2005

I think it's *the* worst.  I can't stand Malicious Boogie either.  But
Animal and Nuclear Boy are both excellent, and it's a shame they
weren't released...

Are You Receiving is an interesting one, because it does indeed sound
more "1st album" than dub reggae, yet Jaz claims that it was the first
track they wrote.

Jamie