[kj] the missing album

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:46:25 EST 2005

'turn to red' is an 'almost red' remix. 'you're being followed' is just
crap. 'pssyche' is a great track, and so would look a bit out of place!
apart from that and 'are you receiving?' the rest have that sort of dub
reggae quality, with jaz's naff keyboards. i wouldn't play it much, unlike
"the '84 album". 'change' was on the first album in the US.