[kj] Top three KJ albums

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Dec 18 06:48:48 EST 2005

aah another list :o)
favourites vary although Democracy is never too far away from the

1. Whats THIS for ?
2. Democracy
3. The compilation I made of all the early Malicious               Damage
singles (does this count ?).  Right now I             much prefer those
earlier rawer versions of Wardance,     The Wait & Requiem to the versions
on the first              albul...(oops - wrong list)

Peter