[kj] re: I want to be a suicide bomber

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:31:23 EST 2005

I've finally got around to watching the XXV Gathering DVD, after
having heard the CD a few times.  I said I would reserve judgement on
Jaz's comment about wanting to be a suicide bomber during
"Bloodsport".  In context, it's obvious he is being precisely ironic.
He makes another comment that he goes to communion and then wants to
kill.  It's plausible that Jaz wants to kill, but less plausible that
he goes to communion.  Another clue is that the man is wearing
warpaint and singing a rock song when he makes those comments, and
then holds more or less a very long crucifix over the audience.  I
didn't see the interview yet, so I'll hold any comment on that.

--Mark