[kj] Bush Exit

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 14:10:24 EST 2005

Bring on the mustard!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Darth E. Vader
Sent: 17 December 2005 16:12
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [kj] Bush Exit

I think he should be basted in the finest organic
olive oil and fed to starving streets kids in Mexico
(baps optional)

--- ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Would that be *boiling* oil ?

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!