[kj] OT: Iran

DAVE AXFORD daxford at rogers.com
Wed Dec 14 19:13:53 EST 2005

I can't believe that guy (the Iranian president) publicly denied the Holocaust happened and that Israel should be moved to Europe (I actually laughed at this.....sorry).  And they want nuclear weapons??   "Uhhh, NO."
Tom.

That guy is an idoit! And not to mention if he had the bomb he would use it on us and anyone else.
 I do not understand why these people in these surpressed countries  get up, get together in the masses and fight. What happened to the good old days? ;)

With an attitude like that, I'm quite sure that Israel will 'take care' of any Iranian nuclear weapons programs before they get too far...

Dave