[kj] OT: FUCK CANCER t-shirts on sale now!

Elana Mojica elana1980 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:46:03 EST 2005

yes its raven
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexander Smith
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [kj] OT: FUCK CANCER t-shirts on sale now!

  Is that Raven on the shirt? It's hard to make out.

  Alex in NYC

  On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, at 08:31 AM, Elana Mojica wrote:

    http://killing-joke.com/new_message/index.php?showtopic=1541

    These T-Shirts were made by Marie (Scarlet Woman) who is part of the gathering but went to digest and cant seem to post anymore :) so I'm posting it for her. The shirts are awesome and really really well made!!

     We are now ready to receive pre-orders for the Fuck cancer T-shirts, available in sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL. They come in natural beige and are sold at the price of 35$ (inc. S&H), for Jester's benefit. If you are interested in ordering, please send an email to marie.scarletwoman at gmail.com, stating your size and bearing the word "T-shirt" in the subject line. Once Paypal payment has proceeded, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, since the T-shirts are printed in batches.