[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 04:06:50 EST 2005

I never understood this arguement against capitol
punishment. "it won't bring the victims back." Duh.
It's all about revenge, plain and simple. I'm not a
huge advocate for capitol punishment only because it's
flawed and unreliable (ie: the West Memphis 3 and
hundreds of cases like it that go undocumented) but I
am a huge advocate for revenge. And my perspective
would by that i would want the killer of my
mom/wife/daughter/whoever killed in the most painful
and inhumane style possible. Marcellas Wallace style.

Leigh