[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:18:58 EST 2005

Will George get the death penalty too?

I bloody hope so. Personally I think a fitting death would be to slowly
drown him in oil while he sucks his Father's dick.  However, it is very easy
to blame society for George's actions too. As I said to a Republican friend
of mine the other day "How many of us can actually say we've chosen to vote
for a mass-murdering drug lord?"

Scarlet
"Dave, my wife tells me there is a block in your toilet...there is now."