[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 11:48:33 EST 2005

I agree with your son. He should've just stayed in prison for life.

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:  Worked for Mandella. Just depends on the angle you view it from I guess.

My nine year old asked me why they were killing him. I told him that he was convicted of murdering someone.

His reply was "but what they are doing is just the same. Isn't what they are doing murder?".