[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 13 11:04:10 EST 2005

Ahhhhh, you forgot to mention the jury that convicted him, all the
judges that reviewed his case and dealt with all the appeals.
(mind you in next year any one of you can easily by a  Nobel Prize
nominee... let's not forget " Hitler was proposed for the Nobel Peace Prize ")

You're an Idiot

Much Love,
Yos