[kj] Hemel Hempsted Oil Fire

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 10:46:19 EST 2005

I guess dear Tory Bliar has a few nuclear waste dumps
lined up to do a Chernobyl as some vain misguided
attempt to make it look like he gives a damn about
global warming.

I heard Chernobyl is leaking very badly these days.

Still, at least we can keep getting cheap flights to
Berlin to see gigs that get cancelled, so who cares?

--- Antoni Adamiak <pssyche23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We heard the blast just after 6am in Isleworth,
> Middlesex (probably some 30
> miles away). Felt like a large thud against the
> window. Seen the plumes of
> black smokes as we later drove up to Welwyn Garden
> City (via the A406 & A1M)
> ... not a good day to go out jogging ... yes, I saw
> some joggers near the
> Chiswick Roundabout ... winds are taking the smoke
> over London and the South
> East ...
>
> * http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4518500.stm *
>
> >From: Wrightdvdw at aol.com
> >To: gathering at misera.net
> >Subject: [kj] Hemel Hempsted Oil Fire
> >Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 05:49:52 EST
> >
> >Have seen the news on the explosions on the oil
> storage depot in Hemel
> >hempstead , Hertfordshire, the blast which happened
> at just after 6am this
> >morning, I am about 40 miles from there and can see
> black clouds coming
> >over  from
> >the west. It is not said to be terrorist related.
> The fire crews cannot
> >physically tackle the fire and are trying to
> contain it . I dont know if
> >there  are
> >any Gatherers nearer to this than me if so I hope
> they are ok.
> >
> >Dave

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!