[kj] Berlin or Bust Non-Gig Review.

David Schofield David.Schofield at wcigroup.com
Tue Dec 13 07:08:04 EST 2005

Morning,

We're now back from the trip to Berlin. For the record, Berlin zoo is well worth a visit (the polar bears are showing signs of mental problems though) - it kept us entertained for most of Friday. The Christmas markets are good and it seemed like the entire city had the festive lights up.

On the down side, the forecast snow didn't appear and the flight home on Saturday was delayed by 5 hours or so. EasyJet gave us vouchers for food after a couple of hours, but the delay meant we didn't get home until nearly midnight.

Unfortunately, I got the email from eventim.de with the ticket return details and then spent the weekend carrying them around and forgot to post them off. I *will* have to go to the post office today....

Dave