[kj] one of those days...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 16:37:13 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/12/2005 1:03:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com writes:

I'm not too sure,the police called at my house earlier asking if I knew
anything,and they went missing this morning with bags,but they couldve been
school bags or they could have been planning to run away.One of them has gone
missing before,and she was back by the end of the night,but its really out of
character for the other one

Well,  I hope it is nothing bad? Kids will be kids.

Also don't be fool stay in school! Say ugh to drugs! ;)

That is from an old L.A. commercial from the 80's we had here with this
sheriff and his ventriloquist dummy. ;)

~LB