[kj] one of those days...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 15:58:40 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/12/2005 12:56:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com writes:

Has anyone else had one of those days where they just wish they could  just
disappear into a hole in the ground?
Today has been terrible.I have my mock GCSEs startin tomorrow,and if I  fail
I'm going to be kicked out of school,2 of my closest friends have gone
missing,and I just got a phonecall from a girl I don't know asking if I  remember
sleeping with her,it really couldnt get any  worse

Hang in there Tin!

What happened to your friends?

the girl sounds like someone is playing a cruel joke?

~LB