[kj] Hemel Hempsted Oil Fire

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 09:00:26 EST 2005

We heard the blast just after 6am in Isleworth, Middlesex (probably some 30
miles away). Felt like a large thud against the window. Seen the plumes of
black smokes as we later drove up to Welwyn Garden City (via the A406 & A1M)
... not a good day to go out jogging ... yes, I saw some joggers near the
Chiswick Roundabout ... winds are taking the smoke over London and the South
East ...

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4518500.stm *