[kj] Re: ot..the truth concerning me.

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 10:38:26 EST 2005

I can understand Mel's emails.
I find P76's stance quite patronising.

If you can't understand or don't care about what Mel
has to write, then just delete it and quit bugging us
all with fatuous advice, like Mel is going to listen
to you anyway!

--- PRAEst76 <praest76 at escapism.co.uk> wrote:

> On Friday 09 Dec 2005 13:21, melinda grant wrote:
>
> > i have put of posting this,as i do not think that
> it is a decent appraoch
> > to bring this to the gathering,however,in
> hideside,i think that i have no
> > choice,for its the only way u all will know the
> truth.
>
> In hindsight I think it would have better if you'd
> written it in english.
>
> Have you ever thought of doing a nightclass or
> something? The ability to write
> readable emails is a real benefit in this day and
> age Mel. It's something you
> might want to consider as a new years resolution.
>
> --
> PRAEst76

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!