[kj] OT Bombs & tasers

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 05:33:34 EST 2005

>> yeah, what's wrong with using a taser instead?..

Tasers, as they're electrical can trigger a device

>>Why the fuck are they shooting at someone who 'supposedly' has a bomb anyway?

It's the fastest way of stopping them detonating it.
"Stop! Or I'll shoot"
Presses button
BANG!!

I'm not saying I condone this shooting in anyway shape or form.
As someone said, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I think the Demendez (or however youspell it) was totally out of line.

I do however wholly support the policy of shooting a suicide bomber if need
be.

What made me laugh about the London bombings was the 2 guys they arrested at
the flats in London.
They were scared to come out in case they got shot, yet were more than happy
when they tried to blow themselves up a few days before.
Surely it's martyrdom either way...?