[kj] [OT]where was the bomb?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 9 17:11:00 EST 2005

hey the playground bullies and jock flunkies need work too. the meathead
police state enforcers need governor switches, a stun-gun or two might
have sufficed! welcome to america where weirdos and handicap people are
under tight leash,,we'll snuff out all you freakos-n-ethnos.

can't wait till some rightwing johnson's precious little offspring
receives a stray plug in the face during one of these fatuous fuselage
security measures.