[kj] SAW / Brilliant

Graham Brown grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:31:12 EST 2005

What they *didn't mention in that article was SAW's production and remixes
of the Danse Society (let's be honest why would they?).  It was the
beginning of the end for TDS, but rather good stuff I thought (having been a
teeny goth fan of their earlier stuff)

And Sigue Sigue Sputnik, they disappeared after working with SAW too (and
with good reason).