[kj] Spare Cologne gig tickets?

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Thu Dec 8 05:46:36 EST 2005

Cool - see you there. We're staying in Mulheim the night before, (after Breda), and are hoping to be in Cologne by lunchtime/mid afternoon, to partake of some sight-seeing and gluhwein. Should also be meeting up with Brian & Jon at some point.

My mobile is: +44 7966 989 721. Give us a bell on the day, and we can arrange to meet up.

Jane