[kj] Good Bonus : director's cut ?

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 04:47:45 EST 2005

Definitely!

-----Original Message-----
From: Frenchy Frenzy <frenchyfrenzy at free.fr>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
<gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:26:42 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] Good Bonus :  director's cut ?

   Sorry about the "not good bonus" but they have chosen 5 mins among 5
hrs tapes without the "real" sound which exists of course.
  First they wanted to get the soundcheck and backstage footages from
SBE 05 ....and they go it !
  Then they wanted to add live tracks filmed during their last european
tour ( especially the ones not included on the DVD; that'swhy they sent
me the tracklist weeks ago ) and they got them !!!
  Finally, they have done a mix of everything without the real sound (
which is not perfect but quite good...)

  So I'm asking a question : Who would be interested with the
"director's" cut of the soundcheck ?
 I might suggest to Raven an alternative version of the bonus, why not ?

 Stéphane " Frenchy Frenzy "