[kj] OT - Nicest Musicians met...

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 10:57:08 EST 2005

Met Joe Strummer (aka God) at a record store autograph signing--stayed late to meet the long line of folks--very nice.
Also met Mick Jones--he was in my taxi cab (coming home from a Beastie Boys show at 3am), and I didn't know it was him until he stepped out to pay me--quite shy, actually!
"Somehow I managed to stay thi-i-i-i-i-in
While the other guys got fa-a-a-at"