[kj] Spare Cologne gig tickets?

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:40:02 EST 2005

It looks increasingly likely that I will be at the Cologne gig if I can get
a few things sorted like change flights and car parking.

To rub salt in the wounds... I was trying to persuade a company in Munich if
they were going to give me an interview that next week would be good. Well
after I thought things had gone cold they called me last night saying they
wanted to fly me out for an interview on 12th Dec. Wonder who was due to
play Munich that night.

Brian.