[kj] Global gatherers map

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 16:05:16 EST 2005

I'd imagine this depends on who owns the satellites too.

PRAEst76 <praest76 at escapism.co.uk> wrote:  On Tuesday 06 Dec 2005 19:27, Papa Lazarou wrote:

> um, no. But it's now within a couple of blocks.
> I understand American Police helicopter cameras have a quite good zoom
> lens too. They can even tell me what I'm having for tea. lol.

If you have to ask a polceman what you're having for tea you;ve got
problems... or are in the cells.

Anyway...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/12/06/al_qaeda_google/

It's been suggested that those pesky arab swine are using Google Earth &
Google maps to attack the occupation forces in Iraq and elsewhere.

I think is it was that up to date the US government would have had it banned
by now, but what do I know.

--
PRAEst76