[kj] Global gatherers map

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 14:07:43 EST 2005

On Tuesday 06 Dec 2005 17:35, Javier Garcia wrote:

> Hope they improve the site by upadating more cities in more countries... as
> this is a beta version, i assume they'll do it sooner or later. I could
> locate Mexico City, but there are no streets, not even political divisions
> between states.

Since they use google maps as the backend for the whole map system it is more
down to when google get around to adding that kind of detail, though for
frappr uses it doesn't need to be precise... I mean do you really want to
point out precisely where you live on a publically accessable website?

--
PRAEst76