[kj] Global gatherers map - Michele M

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Mon Dec 5 23:07:18 EST 2005

A small pop up window opens showing a number of options according to the letters you type, you should be able yo choose one of the options using the cursor or the arrows, but if you're not (as in my case)
type the name of your city as it appears on the pop up menu. Then you're done.

Nice idea!

Javier
mexico city