[kj] OT- Ananda World and photo help

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 14:59:22 EST 2005

Adam,

 I want to apologize. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this  morn.

Good luck.

~LB

In a message dated 12/5/2005 11:57:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LONESTYLE at aol.com writes:

I wanted to pass my web site on to you all:
_www.ananda-world.com_ (http://www.ananda-world.com/)

Its holistic health/fitness and lifestyle . I have a video coming out  but
and I just got offered a multi book deal, which now takes  the project to a
whole other level.
 I will be in London in early February in route to India- I stay 2  nights in
the beginning and go back from India to London again for about 4  nights-
Its looking like I will need some promo photo shoots  taken. I may need some
help in locating a photographer. If any of you all  are or know any
photographers, please let me know off list. I may  have things set up for me though.
 Thanks
 I have a "photo gallery" on the web site with different  sections.  In the
"misc" section I added a picture of Geordie. A warm  fuzzy pic. I lost track of
which web site its from though. I want to get an  ok and credit the
photographer. If anyone remembers what site its from or  knows how to contact the
photographer, please let me know
thanx
Adam

What the bloody hell does this have to do with The Gathering??? I have  seen
spam many times but this is uncalled for!

~LB