[kj] OT- Ananda World and photo help

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 5 14:02:17 EST 2005

Nice looking site, Adam. Well done!

Alex in NYC

-----Original Message-----
From: Devacor at aol.com
Sent: Dec 5, 2005 1:32 PM
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] OT- Ananda World and photo help

I wanted to pass my web site on to you all:
_www.ananda-world.com_ (http://www.ananda-world.com)

Its holistic health/fitness and lifestyle . I have a video coming out but
and I just got offered a multi book deal, which now takes the project to a
whole other level.
 I will be in London in early February in route to India- I stay 2  nights in
the beginning and go back from India to London again for about 4  nights-
Its looking like I will need some promo photo shoots taken.  I may need some
help in locating a photographer. If any of you all are or know  any
photographers, please let me know off list. I may have things set  up for me though.
 Thanks
 I have a "photo gallery" on the web site with different  sections.  In the
"misc" section I added a picture of Geordie. A warm fuzzy  pic. I lost track of
which web site its from though. I want to get an ok and  credit the
photographer. If anyone remembers what site its from or knows how to  contact the
photographer, please let me know
thanx
Adam