[kj] Global gatherers map

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 17:10:45 EST 2005

It's interesting that Mr Lovecraft's face should appear at the same time as a discussion of strange glowing objects from space heading towards earth...

PRAEst76 <praest76 at escapism.co.uk> wrote:  On Sunday 04 Dec 2005 21:37, Jim Harper wrote:

> Lonelyboy looks suspiciously like HP Lovecraft, if you ask me.

That's common. It's the hard living that does it. That and the jaundice. My
town is full of Lovecraftian types. They blame the water but none of them
drink it.

--
PRAEst76

http://www.flipsidemovies.com