[kj] Network

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 17:26:44 EST 2005

Been having a big tidy up and clear out for one reason or another and have
just been through drawn loads of music clippings, posters, flyers that I
seemed to have amassed.

Anyway came across my samllish collection of Networks from 1996 to about
1998.  What a marvellous read - forgot all about them.  Does anyone else
remember these?  Is Steve who did them on the Gathering?  If so thanks for
these all that time ago.  Not sure why they stopped,  For those who are not
sure what I am on about The Network was a KJ fanzine with pictures, reviews,
lyrics, news etc.  Excellent stuff