[kj] [OT] What was that?

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 12:08:28 EST 2005

Oh god, not them again! >:/

  Could someone please put them out of their misery...?

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:
      >I heard possibly the worst ever cover of New Rose by the Damned driving to work today.
>The band has a female vocalist...who the hell is it...they need shooting!
  Probably Nouvelle Vague . . . the French band who also covered Psyche
  I heard possibly the worst ever cover of New Rose by the Damned driving to work today.
The band has a female vocalist...who the hell is it...they need shooting!
    _____

Yahoo! Personals
See who's waiting for you Yahoo! Personals <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36106/*http://personals.yahoo.com> << File: ATT143645.txt >>

  This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.

 Yahoo! Personals