[kj] OT - Nicest Musicians met...

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 16:41:16 EST 2005

*nice:*
willie nelson ( might get my vote for coolest man on the planet)
david yow - jesus lizard ( top cat)
hank ballard - RnR legend ( nice but a bit on the creepy gay old man side)
gibby haynes - butthole surfer ( very nice cat )
clarence gatemouth brown ( he was very high and very nice)
jimmie vaughan ( good guy)
johnnie gimble - texas playboy (old gent)
carl perkins - RnR legend ( a rock n roll saint )
billy gibbons - zz top ( cool cooky gearhead )
ronnie dawson - RnR legend ( as cool as they come, he and willie are
neck and neck)
chet atkins ( they don't call him yoda for nothin')
scotty moore RnR king's-man ( all round good man)
mike ness ( really good guy..got on like i had known him twenty years )
raven
jaz
The fixx ( smart, humble, sincere )

*jerks:*
trent reznor ( needs a plug in the temple )
Dr john ( come down to earth brother )

*not very smart and smug pricks:*
brian setzer
slim jim phantom